Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of September 21st - September 27th... This wasn't too bad of a week exercise wise for me. We had company here at the end of the week which made it easier on me to get out and about since they entertained the Roarke-a-nator. It is definitely more difficult to get my runs in compared to what it use to be. I really have to time things just right between Dan being at work, Dan sleeping, and Roarke napping. My little boy who use to take 3 hour naps during the day is now gone and I get three 45 minute long naps instead. I can't complain however since he sleeps so amazingly at night, it just has made it more challenging to step away for runs.

Because it is becoming more difficult to get any workouts done outside the house I figured it's time to start doing something inside instead. I'm thinking I'll pull out my PiYo DVD's this week and get quick workouts in during those 45 minute nap times. Lord knows I need to start focusing on building some muscle mass again.


Monday, September 21st, 2015 - 1.5 mile run / Stretch

Tuesday, September 22nd, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015 - 1.87 mile run / 1.5 mile walk with Remi during Therapy Dog visits / Stretch

Thursday, September 24th, 2015 - 1.87 mile run / 2.25 mile walk with Pam, Roarke, and Remi / Stretch

Friday, September 25th, 2015 - 1.75 mile walk with Dan, Roarke, and Remi

Saturday, September 26th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Sunday, September 27th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 5.24 miles / Walked 5.5 miles with various people throughout the week

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS