Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of February 27th - March 4th... I can't even tell you how happy I am that March has finally arrived!!!  Only 6 more days until Daylight Savings begins!  I love it! I worked way too much last week... two 14 hour days and I was pooped! However, I got all day off Friday because of the comp time I built up! YAY! I did manage to stay on my running schedule for the most part, so I'm happy about that! And I increased my mileage for the week!  And I actually got to run outside! HOLLA!  I can't complain, it was a good week running wise last week!


Monday, February 27th, 2012 - Stretch

Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 - 2.67 mile run OUTSIDE / 20 push ups / Stretch

Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 20 push ups

Thursday, March 1st, 2012 - REST DAY!

Friday, March 2nd, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 - 2 mile run / Stretch 

Sunday, March 4th, 2012 - 3 mile run / Stretch / Stretch / Stretch

Total miles for the week : ran 7.67 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS