Running Shirts

A lot of my running clothes are... well... gross! I've had most of my T-shirts and shorts since I was in high school. My thoughts were always, "Why spend the money on new workout clothes when you just use them to sweat in!" Well, I ran across some funny running shirts recently and finally broke down and got a few since the price was right. They made me laugh and that is why I like them so much :)

I got 2 "RUNNING SUCKS" T-shirts... mostly because what it says is true :)



2 Zombie/Running T-shirts... if you know Dan and I these fit well because we love The Walking Dead!



And 1 not so funny running shirt, but it was cheap...


I'm looking forward to getting these in the mail this week! Hopefully it will make someone laugh when they read it!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS