Winning Lottery Ticket

A bunch of us at work pitched in $5 a piece and got a bunch of lotto tickets. We figured our chances of winning was better together even if we did have to split it between us! All this lotto talk got me to thinking about what I would do with the money if we actually did win!

First things first... I would pay off Dan's students loans!!!


  Next, I would pay off my car and the house!


Then, I would put our current house up for sale, purchase a bunch of land, and then build our dream home! Not sure exactly what that would look like, but something like this in the middle of nowhere!


After that, I would probably put the rest in the bank and get myself a financial planner!!!

Oh yeah... and I would probably donate some to a Doodle Charity!

Cause I love my doodles!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS