Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of March 5th - March 11th... I completely dropped the ball this week! I seemed to put off my runs until the absolute last minute which is never good. Because I put my runs off so long, they just never got done.  I don't have any excuse except laziness. I'm hoping since next week is Spring Break I'll be able to make up for what was lost this week.


Monday, March 5th, 2012 - Stretch / Stretch / Stretch (I'm so sore)

Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 - Ab Ripper X / Stretch / 40 push ups

Wednesday, March 7th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Thursday, March 8th, 2012 - Weights / Stretch

Friday, March 9th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Saturday, March 10th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Sunday, March 11th, 2012 - 2.43 mile run

Total miles this week : ran 2.43 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS