2nd Cop Wife Ride Along

On Friday I went on my second ride along ever with Dan! The night started out slow but ended with every single one of my emotions in over drive. Below is a link to the news story over what went down on Friday night as well as the dashcam video of what happened! I still can not believe we were in the middle of this.

Dashcam video of ambush on police officer  <------- click here

As the wife of a police officer you are always aware of the risks your husband faces as he walks out the door for work each night... unfortunately... I am now much much more aware of what can happen. It is incredibly scary to me.

I am so thankful that everything turned out okay in the end and all the police officers involved in this are now safe. I told Dan I wanted an adventurous night.... better be careful what I wish for next time.

3 comments:

Taylor B. said...

Oh my goodness! That must have been terrifying.

Partners in Crime said...

Taylor, it was so scary... I seriously could not believe what was happening!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh.. I am crying just reading the news story. I can't even imagine that. Especially being with your husband while it was happening. I know first hand being a cop wife is hard stuff, but this is really where it gets us. This is my worst fear for my husband as he goes to work each day. I am so glad you and your husband are both okay. I am praying for all the other officers involved and their families.. how horrible.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS