Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of June 25th - July 1st... I know it is time to get serious if I really want to run this Half Marathon in the Fall... yet I keep pushing running to the back of my to do list. Part of me knows that if I sign up for it then I'll push myself to run and be ready for it... but the other part of me keeps thinking I should wait to sign up for it because I don't want to spend all that money and then not be ready. Sigh... I have redone my training plan to start July 2nd and if I stick with it I'll be prepared for the race I wanna run in October. I'll have to increase my mileage a little faster than I would like, but that is my own fault for messing around so long. Again, this past week was a flop running wise. I think with this heat I'm going to have to take to the treadmill soon!


Monday, June 25th, 2012 - X-Train

Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 - 3.14 mile "easy" run

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 - Stretch / Stretch / Stretch

Thursday, June 28th, 2012 - X-Train

Friday, June 29th, 2012 - LAZY DAY!

Saturday, June 30th, 2012 - Partying at Aunt Boo's

Sunday, July 1st, 2012 - Partying at Aunt Boo's

Total miles ran this week : 3.14 miles
Total miles ran in the month of June : 20.95 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS