Mileage Monday

Running stats for August 27th - September 2nd... This week has kind of sucked for my running. My shins, ankles, and knees have all been bothering me. I continue to stretch and ice religiously... but honestly I think what might help more than anything is a break. I hesitate to take one though for fear that I won't stay on track with my half marathon training plan. You know me... I've been known to do that almost every time when the going gets tough. I did add an unexpected rest day this week, but made sure to keep my long run day. This upcoming week will be focused on recovery runs in the training plan. I'm hoping if I can get through that then I'll feel a little bit better. As always, we'll see....


Monday, August 27th, 2012 - 5.14 mile run / Stretch / Ice

Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 - Cross Train (Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups / Stretch)

Wednesday, August 29th, 2012 - 2.5 mile run / Stretch / Ice

Thursday, August 30th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Friday, August 31st, 2012 - 3.14 mile run / Stretch / Ice

Saturday, September 1st, 2012 - Stretch / Ice

Sunday, September 2nd, 2012 - 6 mile treadmill run / Stretch / Ice

Total miles ran this week : 16.78 miles
Total miles ran in August : 38.53 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS