Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

One of my favorite places to go in the whole wide world is my Grandma and Grandpa Fowler's house!

Wanna know why?

Because of this!


They have a giant back yard!

When I go there Mom and Dad let me run free and it is the best!


Awwwww... fresh green soft grass! Way better than Mom and Dad's brown crusty dry grass!


Look how fast I can run!!!!

Also when I'm there I have enough room to play Frisbee! We don't have a big enough back yard at home and often times go to the park to do this... but when I'm at Grandma and Grandpa's house I don't have to go far!

Hey Dad! Wanna throw this for me!


Grandpa gets really impressed with my jumps!!


Got it!


Another thing I love about their house is all the cool plants they have!

Tomatoes!


A Roses Sharon bush!


This weird viney plant with tiny yellow flowers...


Pretty Petunias...


And these... don't know what they are... but I liked them!


I get so worked up and excited when I'm there that my giant tongue starts protruding from my mouth!


Mom says I need to put this thing away before I hurt someone!

Also, Grandma keeps special treats just for me in this Tupperware container!


CARROTS!


Sure Dad... I'll have one of those!


Yummy!

We also find cool little creatures outside! Mom and I found two of these recently!


Wooly Worms! Mom told me that whatever colors they are predicts what winter will be like. She couldn't remember what the colors meant exactly. O'well... I like being surprised!

I always hate leaving Grandma and Grandpa's house, but I know I'll be back soon!


They can't resist this Doodle Boy!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

1 comment:

Taylor B. said...

He is precious! I just want to give him a hug and invite him over to play with Add (doodle date???). Tell Remington that his girlfriend Addie is sending kisses.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS