Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of March 4th - March 10th... Remember how I said that I had big goals for this week. Well, as you can see Spring Break fever got ahold of me and I spent most of the week relaxing. It's back to the grind today with school, work, and most importantly... running!!! Only 8 weeks until the Mini Marathon... I can't slack off too much more if I wanna do this.


Monday, March 4th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, March 5th, 2013 - REST DAY! 

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, March 7th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, March 8th, 2013 - 5 mile road run at the cemetery... cold but calm 

Saturday, March 9th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, March 10th, 2013 - 9 mile road run... 65 degrees... windy

Total miles ran this week : 14 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS