Mileage Monday


Running stats for the week of February 25th - March 3rd... its been a lazy week. The weather has been crappy and I decided to hang out under the covers most days instead of hit the treadmill. No motivation at all. 

Once Friday came and I hadn't ran at all I decided to just finish up the week with no running and start up again on Monday! It makes me a little nervous because I know I need to keep my endurance up... but I figured a week of rest can't hurt me too much right?

This week is Spring Break for the students at the University. As an employee I get two days off at the end of the week. I'm hoping I can log some high mileage this week since I won't have too much on my plate and the weather is suppose to warm up.

OH!!! And did you know my absolute favorite time of the year starts next week??? Welcome to my world Daylight Savings Time!!! I love you and the extra hours of daylight you provide me with each evening! Spring is on the way!!!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS