Missing Myla

This weekend my good friend Myla came in to town. She was here to help her brother move, but I was lucky enough to get the chance to spend some time with her!

Saturday afternoon Dan and I headed to Kilroy's Bar & Grill to meet up with Myla, her brother, and some other friends. I was so happy to get to see her. It has been a long time since we last got together and a lot has taken place in both of our lives so we had a lot to catch up on.


This was the first time I had been to Kilroy's... I was super impressed with their selection of Long Island's!!!


Of course we ordered one each and they came in a medium sized pitcher! HA!



Even if it was just a short amount of time together... it was priceless! 


Once Dan and I left, it made me miss Myla even more... 

Hopefully, we get the chance to see each other again sooner than later!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS