Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of March 18th - March 24th... I pulled a muscle in my right leg this week. Nothing serious just annoying. I ended up doing zero running... disappointing! Between all that was going on this week I constantly felt like I was playing catch up. Catch up with work, with school, with things around the house, etc. I don't think I went to bed before 11:30 each night.

Only 40 days of training time left until race day. I'm getting more and more nervous about the race in general. Not so much about if I'll be ready... I think I'll be ready... more so about all the unknowns. What will the weather be like that day? What should I wear? How will I feel that day?? What should I eat and drink that week??? And on and on and on... things run through my head. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing though. This is the first time in the past 2 years that I feel like I'm going to complete this goal. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS