Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of March 11th - March 17th... this week in running was fantastic! Finally, after months of training, I hit double digits! 10 miles!!! Looking back I never thought I would be able to run that long. This run was one of a kind. I never really felt tired or out of breath... I just felt like I could run forever. I can only hope that the day of the Mini I feel this way and that the weather is just as good.


Monday, March 11th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 - 3 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 - 4 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline... wore new shoes... love 'em

Thursday, March 14th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Weights / Stretch

Friday, March 15th, 2013 - 10 mile road run... felt awesome!!!

Saturday, March 16th, 2013 - Ab Ripper X / Weights / Stretch

Sunday, March 17th, 2013 - 3 miles + 1 mile @ HMP treadmill run @ 1% incline

Total miles ran this week : 21 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS