Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 27th - June 2nd... I've been a little frustrated this week. I've been slowly transitioning into new running shoes and quite frankly it's getting on my nerves. I decided to run my half marathon in the shoes I've been wearing for the past year and a half just because I didn't want to change anything up before my big race. However, now I'm over 500 miles on them and I am definitely starting to tell. Anyways, you would think it would be a blessing to have new shoes to run in, but for me my old ones were perfect. They fit like a glove and were nice and broken in. I think the shoes I got I will really like, but right now they just aren't the same as my oldies.

What I have been doing while I make the adjustment is running a few miles in my new shoes and then finishing out my run in my old ones. I don't really like interrupting my run, but until they get broken in a little I think that is what I'll do. Anyone else have issues with breaking in new shoes? Am I weird??


Monday, May 27th, 2013 - Ran 2.18 miles... new shoes... BLEH!

Tuesday, May 28th, 2013 - Fitness Class (Legs / Arms / Abs) / Stretch

Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 - Ran 4 miles... new shoes / Walked 1 mile with Remi... new shoes

Thursday, May 30th, 2013 - Fitness Class (Legs / Arms / Abs) / Walked 2 miles with Remi

Friday, May 31st, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, June 1st, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, June 2nd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Miles ran this week : 6.18 miles

Dang, I'm slacking big time on my running! But I'm LOVING my fitness classes!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS