Vajiggle Jaggle

Last night I was getting some of my clothes together for our trip our to Arizona. I figured since we are going somewhere warm I better check to make sure that I still fit in my bathing suits. Keep in mind, the last time I really wore these particular bathing suits was on my honeymoon... in 2009!!!!


I'm someone who prides myself on still being able to fit into most of my clothes from high school. That was 10 years ago, so I always feel accomplished that I'm still able to do this. Well last night I tried those suckers on and guess what... !!!!

I felt like I was on an episode of Honey Boo Boo and Momma June was using me as an example to explain the definition of vajiggle jaggle!!


It was not a beautimous picture that's for sure.

I'm not one of those people who says I wear a size two just because I can squeeze into a size two... I would MUCH rather move up in sizes and feel comfortable with what I'm wearing. That means I'm taking a trip to buy a new suit for vacation! This moment was a rude awakening for me and I realized that just because I run three to four times a week and have been taking fitness classes does not mean I can eat whatever I please. I definitely need to be more conscious of the calories going into my body.

So... starting now I'm going to start using this blog to not only track my workouts, but also my eating habits, and even posting my weight... SCARY! It's one way that will keep me motivated and conscious of what is really going on in my world. I'm keenly aware of what I need to do... it's actually doing it that is the challenge!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Vajiggle Jaggle....that so made me laugh!

I'm right there with ya though. I've been tracking my calories religiously for the past few months.

It sucks getting older. Ha!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS