Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of June 3rd - June 9th... I had my first long distance run since the Mini Marathon this week. It felt good to get out there and do a long run to clear my head. Hopefully I'll get back to doing those more regularly. My fitness classes this week focused mostly on arms. I left each class pretty much feeling like my arms where jello! I guess that is a good thing. I signed up for a 5K on the 4th of July. It's in a nearly town and called the Sparkler Sprint. I'm hoping to PR in this race. The last 5K I ran in 32 minutes... I would like to run this one in under 30 minutes. I'm not a fast runner by any means so I have been adding fartleks to my runs in hopes that this will help me get faster. We'll see!


Monday, June 3rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 - Fit Class (Arms / Abs)... hello jello arms / Ran 7 miles / Stretch / Ice

Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 - REST DAY... my legs were screaming!

Thursday, June 6th, 2013 - Fit Class (Arms / Abs)... jello arms again

Friday, June 7th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, June 8th, 2013 - Ran 3 miles... new shoes / Stretch

Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - Ran 4 miles... new shoes / Stretch

Total miles ran this week : 14 miles 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS