Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

I'm having a doggie vacation this week!

Wanna know where???


That's right! My favorite place in the whole entire world! Grandma and Grandpa's house!


I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it here!

Mom and Dad are out in Arizona to visit some of Dad's family, so Grandma offered to take care of me!

It's a good thing too because Mom gets really stressed when she has to board me. She thinks that it is hard on me to be in a small kennel for several days in a row... and plus I don't sleep hardly at all while I'm there. 

I'm so thankful that Grandma and Grandpa are keeping me so I can enjoy my own little vacation away from Mom and Dad!


I plan to catch up on some sleep and spend lots of time relaxing since I suffer from a very hectic lifestyle if you didn't know!


What's that you ask? Do I miss my Mom and Dad?? Of course I do! But... Grandma and Grandpa let me get away with murder so they are way more fun :)

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

P.S. Mom said that she wasn't sure if she would be able to keep you updated with all the things going on out in Arizona. You see, I have three small human cousins that live out there who will be keeping her and Dad very busy. But she will catch you up once she returns!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS