Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of November 4th - November 10th... this past week flew by in a whirl wind. I keep thinking to myself that at some point things are going to slow down, but they never really do. Even though I didn't get much physical activity in this week, I am thrilled with the six mile run I did on Monday. It was such an awesome run and I felt so good while I was doing it. It was one of those runs that you just felt like you could have kept going forever... Why can't every run feel that dang good!


Monday, November 4th, 2013 - Warm up : mobility stretches / Strength : bench press (95#) / WOD : 5 minute AMRAP (5 snatches (35#) & 5 bar facing burpees)... rest 1 minute... 3 minute AMRAP (3 snatches (35#) & 3 bar facing burpees)... rest 1 minutes... 1 minute AMRAP (1 snatch (35#) & 1 bar facing burpees)... 12 rounds... then did 50 chair dips at home

Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 - Ran 6 miles / Stretch

Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 - REST DAY / Stretch

Thursday, November 7th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, November 8th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, November 9th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, November 10th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 6 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS