Remington's Rundown (Third Times a Charm)

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

Psssttttt! Over here! What do you mean you can't see me?


Oh, I guess you're right... I disappear when I'm laying on this new blanket Mom got me :)

This past Saturday was my third and final training class before my upcoming test!

There were a ton of volunteers that came to this last class to help with distractions and see how we reacted around lots of people in lots of different situations.

I did great in all areas except... you guessed it!

"LEAVE IT"

It's so hard to do! My instructor said she would have passed me based on how I did, but it definitely wasn't pretty and I know Mom is concerned about it because she just can't predict what I'm going to do with this obstacle comes up.

I guess the third time isn't a charm like they say...

Mom and I are scheduled to take our test this Saturday at noon! Wish us the best of luck! Hopefully I'll have good news to report next time I see you!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS