Isolation

Let's just say... cold and flu season isn't the greatest time to be working in a nursing home...


Several of our residents have come down with the stomach flu or an upper respiratory infection and had to be placed on isolation so it doesn't infect any of the other residents. This is easier said than done of course as the viruses continue to move through our building.


I ended up with a horrible cold that I have been battling for the past week. It's been even worse because I needed to be really careful what medicines I actually took. Dan ended up calling the doctor and they said that Sudafed and Robintussin would be okay and not hurt the baby. It made me uneasy, but I was so miserable I took it. Luckily I started feeling better less than a week later and got off the meds fast! Now if I can just make it through this pregnancy without getting the flu!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS