Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of December 29th - January 4th... So since I got pregnant my running has really taken a nose dive. I was so sick and just plain exhausted during my first trimester it was hard just making it through the day at work let alone think about getting a run in. But now that I'm in second trimester and my sickness has for the most part passed and I have some of my energy back I'm hoping to slowly get back into it.

After not doing pretty much anything for the past four months I can definitely tell that I have lost a ton of muscle and I'm sure I have no endurance like I use to. Plus, being pregnant I have to make sure not to push myself hard as I start up. Exercising is good when your pregnant, but you still have to be careful.

All I know is that if I'm going to start getting back into running... now is the time when I'm still pretty little and my body can handle it. No run will be long or fast... just slow and steady from here on out.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS