Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of July 27th - August 2nd... it was a week of travel, visiting family/friends, laughter and sadness. It left both Dan and I's heads spinning. Besides all that has been going on I tried to keep up with my running and use it as a stress reliever.

Remington battled his sickness until the middle of the week. We did everything we could to settle his belly down. We put him on a white rice and boiled chicken diet & switched his foods completely once that didn't really help. However, I truly think he was battling a virus of some sort because one of my friends dogs experienced the same thing that same week. I'm just glad he is over it now and back to his old self. We have resumed our normal walk schedule and hope we don't pick up anything else.


Monday, July 27th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, July 28th, 2015 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Wednesday, July 29th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Thursday, July 30th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Friday, July 31st, 2015 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Saturday, August 1st, 2015 - REST DAY!

Sunday, August 2nd, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 4 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS