Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 24th - August 30th... our family has been on the move this past week which is why this is posted quite late! YIKES! Obviously blogging hasn't been on my mind and instead trying to survive traveling with a 3 month old has taken priority. However, I must say Roarke does pretty good for the most part. My running definitely took a hit with our not normal schedule so I apologize for the lack of activity I have to share with you. Better luck in the upcoming week I hope. I have to admit though... my legs enjoyed the break :)


Monday, August 24th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, August 25th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, August 26th, 2015 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Thursday, August 27th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Friday, August 28th, 2015 - 1.5 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Grams at Hudson Park

Saturday, August 29th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Sunday, August 30th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 2 miles / Walked 1.5 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS