Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!


Life has changed drastically around my neck of the woods since my brother Roarke arrived. I'm really taking it all in stride except for the many sleepless nights I experience. It's hard work to make sure my Mom gets up every time Roarke makes a peep! I gotta keep her on her game let me tell you!


Roarke is pretty fun for the most part and I keep a very close eye on his whereabouts throughout the day.




Mom often comments about how she'll never have to hire a babysitter since she has me around to watch over Roarke! I try my best!




Because Roarke is still so little he takes up a lot of my Mom and Dad's time...



But they both make a really big effort to make sure I know I'm still loved and care for everyday!


So even though things are "different" for me around here I wouldn't change it for the world because I just have one extra person who loves me!

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS