Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 3rd - August 9th... I haven't been overly concerned with my weight loss since I had Roarke, but it is always sitting at the back of my mind. I don't necessarily care "how I look" physically... I can assure you I probably will never wear a bikini again... but it is more about just wanting to feel toned and tight again. I weighed myself this week and I have about 9 more pounds to lose until I'm back to my old weight. This is exciting news to me, but I also know that those last few pounds are going to be tough ones to get off. I think running more is helping, but I'm going to need to start doing different exercises that challenge my body and change my diet. I hate the thought of changing my diet!!! I'll do that as a last resort :)

Remi is back at his walking! I enjoy this time with him so much. It's our time together that just the two of us can bond a little bit. Since Roarke was born Remi has been wonderful with him, but I definitely feel guilty at times because he has to feel left out every now and again. I voiced my concerns with Dan and he assured me Remi is just fine... yes, life has changed for him... but both of us try our hardest to make sure his every want and need is met. Remi and I went to our first Therapy Dog visit since Roarke arrived and I was pleased with how he just fell right back into the swing of things. Those visits make my heart smile to not only see the good Remi does for the residents but also the good the residents do for Remi and myself.

Remember my IT Band injury I had a year ago? Well taking pretty much a full year off of doing exercise definitely has helped it, but this week I felt a tiny twinge in that right knee again. I'm doing my best to be pro-active and not let it flare up again. The thought of battling that again makes me cringe.


Monday, August 3rd, 2015 - 2 mile run / 1.5 mile walk with Remi / Stretch

Tuesday, August 4th, 2015 - 2.18 mile run / 1.5 mile walk with Remi / Stretch

Wednesday, August 5th, 2015 - 1.5 mile walk with Remi during Therapy Dog visits

Thursday, August 6th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / Stretch

Friday, August 7th, 2015 - Breaking Muscle Program / Stretch

Saturday, August 8th, 2015 - 2 mile run / Stretch

Sunday, August 9th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 6.18 miles / Walked 4.5 miles with Remi

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS