Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of August 17th - August 23rd... I hit a milestone this week! I finally ran a 5K just a little over 2 months post pregnancy! YAY! It wasn't a bad time either... my average pace with 8:55 minute miles... and to finally hit a distance that I use to run during my recovery/short run days was amazing. I feel like running is getting a little easier every week.


A lot of people have been asking me how my recovery has been going. Personally I would say I'm pretty much completely back to normal. My incision is completely healed and the scar is becoming lighter and lighter. The only thing I notice every now and again is a little pain in that area and I have a lot of numbness where they cut me open. It is a strange feeling. I finally feel like my ab muscles are coming back together and I'm hoping to really start working out that part of my body when September hits. Until then I'm loving going out for runs, walking Remi, and stretching!

Speaking of Remi... I think he is recovered from whatever was bothering him last week. We are back to walking again. He also got a much needed hair cut on Saturday. He was getting pretty shaggy because we hadn't had him clipped since right after Roarke was born. I'm sure he is much cooler now!


Monday, August 17th, 2015 - 1.5 mile run / Stretch

Tuesday, August 18th, 2015 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, August 19th, 2015 - 3.14 mile run / 1.5 mile walk with Remi during Therapy Dog visits / Stretch

Thursday, August 20th, 2015 - 1.5 mile walk with Dan, Roarke, & Remi at Franklin Greenways

Friday, August 21st, 2015 - 3.14 mile run / Stretch

Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 - 2.5 mile walk with Roarke while Remi was getting groomed

Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Ran 7.78 miles / Walked 5.5 miles with my boys

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS