Donuts! Donuts! Donuts!

The popularity of Pinterest is kind of a dying trend I think, but I still like to look through there for ideas on meals, the house, etc. I kept coming across these recipes for baked donuts and thought to myself how do people make those! Come to find out they are extremely simple to make and when you do make them people are pretty impressed! All you need is a donut pan and some recipes!!! So far I have made the following...


Lemon Blueberry Baked Donuts


Chunky Monkey Baked Donuts


Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Donuts


Strawberry Lemonade Baked Donuts


Maple Bacon Baked Donuts


Greek Yogurt Baked Donuts with Chocolate Glaze and Sprinkles


Lemon Baked Donuts with Fresh Strawberry Glaze

... You might say we are a little donut obsessed around our house!!! Now... before you freak out thinking that I'm eating all these delicious creations think again. Usually I don't even try them! They all go straight to work with Dan for his co-workers or to training for the SWAT Team. I love hearing all the wonderful comments when Dan gets home :) Now... go buy a couple of donut pans and start impressing people with your donut making skills!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS