Week #44


Roarke

Weight: 17 lbs 4 oz

Life with the R-man is busy busy busy! He is now pulling himself up on everything and cruising around while holding on to tables and furniture for balance. Nothing is safe in our house anymore. I feel like I'm picking up after a mini tornado. He enjoys opening and closing doors, turning light switches on and off, and helping with laundry. He keeps me on my toes constantly. Eating anything is a complete disaster most days. He likes to do this by myself for the most part and loves eating chunks of veggies, fruits, and cereal. I usually just let him do his thing and then clean up after all is said and done. Roarke says Momma, Dada, and bye bye! He loves playing peek-a-boo and that guarantees a smile. Since the weather has gotten warmer we have been venturing outside almost everyday. Recently we discovered that Roarke hates grass so anytime we are just hanging out I have to put a towel or sheet down to protect him from the dreaded green stuff! Haha! He is super easy going still, but wants what he wants when he wants it so we do deal with frustration a lot because he usually can't communicate to us how to help him. It is hard to believe that in a few months I'll have a one year old! Holy cow where has the time gone!

#52weeksofRoarke

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS