Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 11th - April 17th... Oh my goodness could the weather this past week have been any better!?! Talk about gorgeous! We were outside pretty much every single day enjoying it! Remi got in 7 walks this week... count 'em... SEVEN! I don't know if that has ever happened in his entire life! By the end of the week I think he was a little exhausted so today he is taking it easy and recovering from so much exercise. Roarke has loved going on walks outside. I love watching him take everything in. And the best thing is the fresh air wears him out, which is always a win win for me! Running went well for me this week. I'm able to run for longer distances and my endurance is getting better. Hoping to hit a 4 miler this upcoming week. It has been a long long while since I was able to run that far! Hope everyone has been out and about enjoying all this sunshine! Could spring/summer actually be here to stay! Let's hope so!


Monday, April 11th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, April 12th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi / 1.87 mile walk with Remi, Roarke, and Dan / 2.3 mile run / Stretch

Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi, Roarke, and Dan / Stretch

Thursday, April 14th, 2016 - 2.25 mile walk with Remi / 2.5 mile run / Stretch

Friday, April 15th, 2016 - 2.25 mile stroller walk with Roarke / 1.5 mile walk with Roarke, Remi and Dan

Saturday, April 16th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi

Sunday, April 17th, 2016 - 3 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan at Franklin Greenways / 3.1 mile run / Stretch

Totals for the week : Walked 16.48 miles / Ran 7.9 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS