I never knew I wanted to be a Mom...

Kids were never my thing. I never knew how to act around them and in fact most of them kind of got on my nerves. Everyone would tell me... "When you have your own you will feel differently about them." I didn't believe them. I liked animals. Dogs were my speciality. When Dan and I bought a house together that was the first thing on our "to do" list... get a dog... CHECK! Remington was my heart and soul. I poured all my energy and love into him and still do in many ways...

Once you get pregnant though, you learn a new kind of love. And guess what! You actually do feel differently about your own flesh and blood. I can remember feeling so unsure of myself when it came to motherhood. I didn't know if I could do it or if I would be good at it. But once that baby hits your arms being their Mom is what you live for. I never knew how much I would love the title of Mom and I'm so happy I got the chance to experience it.




Happy Mother's Day to all the biological mothers, step mothers, adoptive mothers, pet mothers, and mothers who have a child in Heaven!

I'm pretty sure that most of us hold the title of Mom in some form and all are important!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS