Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 25th - May 1st... We missed our nice, warm, sunny weather this past week. We managed to get out and enjoy the good days when we could, but the ground was so soaked from all the rain that Roarke and I didn't get to sit in the backyard at all. Bummer. Remi is battling an infection on his belly. He is on his second round of antibiotics, but it doesn't seem to be bothering him any just super hard to get healed up. Always something with that dog, but we still love him to pieces. I've been trying to get up early before Dan leaves for work to get a run in before R-man wakes up for the day, but man I am just not a morning person when it comes to working out. I would much rather do my runs at 9 o'clock at night if I had my way. I'll keep trying to change my ways though.


Monday, April 25th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi

Tuesday, April 26th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Thursday, April 28th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Friday, April 29th, 2016 - 1.5 mile run / Stretch

Saturday, April 30th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Sunday, May 1st, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan / 3.1 mile run / Stretch

Totals for the week : Walked 5.61 miles / Ran 4.6 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS