Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 16th - May 22nd... The weather is finally starting to feel like summer and I'm trying to be more intentional in walking Remington and getting my runs in. It definitely isn't easy some days when I feel like I'm being pulled in several different directions. I feel guilty sometimes when I take 30-40 minutes to workout instead of spending those with R-man. He is changing constantly and I hate missing out on anything he does, but at the same time I want to start focusing on what I enjoy doing as well. Roarke is getting old enough now that I feel more comfortable stepping away and letting Dan or someone else take care of him for a few hours.

I have definitely tried to soak up the things I love about my neighborhood and all my running routes since I know I have a limited amount of time to enjoy them for much longer. I especially am hoping that a Momma Goose we have been watching for over a month has her babies soon. Remington, Roarke, Dan and I walk past her almost every day and have seen her eggs sitting under her! We all cannot wait to see those little babies when they hatch!


Monday, May 16th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi

Tuesday, May 17th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi

Thursday, May 19th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Roarke, Remi and Dan / 2.3 mile run / Stretch

Friday, May 20th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi / 1.87 mile walk with Roarke / Ab Ripper X

Saturday, May 21st, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan / 2.3 mile run / Stretch

Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 - 2.5 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Totals for the week : Walked 13.72 miles / Ran 4.6 miles / 1 x Strength Training

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS