Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 2nd - May 8th... what a gloomy week! Only two days of sunshine! I was beginning to get a bit depressed being stuck inside with Roarke and Remi. We are use to being outside most days and even though you can go places it just isn't nearly as enjoyable as breathing in the fresh air and hearing all the birds chirp. When we did have full sunshine we took advantage of getting out. 

My running however has taken a complete nose dive... I hate it when I stop for a while because it totally wipes out all my motivation to get started up again. BLAH! This past weekend was the Mini Marathon in Indy and several of my friends ran it. Seeing their posts definitely got me thinking about running again. Plan to get back on track this week if it ever stops raining! Good Lord! Looking at the forecast things don't look promising! 

Monday, May 2nd, 2016 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Thursday, May 5th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Friday, May 6th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi / 1.87 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Saturday, May 7th, 2016 - 1 mile morning walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan / 1.87 mile afternoon walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Sunday, May 8th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Walked 6.61 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS