Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 23rd - May 29th... it was a beautiful and busy week! We all got lots of exercise in and I worked on getting together some things for the new house and Roarke's B-day party! Sadly, I don't feel even remotely prepared for either of them.

I actually got 3 runs in this week! Very happy about that. I have been making sure to stretch really good after each one to keep the pain in my knees at bay. Remi has gotten so many walks lately as well. This makes me happy because I know it is so good for him to keep active especially as he continues to age. He is just such a good dog and I feel so lucky to have him around. I know he doesn't get the attention he is use to, but boy do I still love that dog something insane!

Best news to share... my baby geese finally hatched! After watching that Momma Goose sit on her nest for the past month I was so excited when we walked by on Saturday and 2 were out of their shells. On Sunday I counted 5 babies in all! They are so cute! I will enjoy them now because once they get big I won't like them any more.


Monday, May 23rd, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi / 3.1 mile run / Stretch

Tuesday, May 24th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi / 1.5 mile walk with R-man / 1.5 mile stroller run with R-man / Stretch

Wednesday, May 25th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi / Ab Ripper X

Thursday, May 26th, 2016 - 1.87 mile walk with Remi / 2 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan / 2.5 mile run / Stretch

Friday, May 27th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Saturday, May 28th, 2016 - 2 mile walk with Remi / 1.87 mile walk with Roarke, Remi, and Dan

Sunday, May 29th, 2016 - REST DAY!

Totals for the week : Walked 14.85 miles / Ran 7.1 miles / 1 x Strength Training

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS