The Homestead

We've been keeping a secret from you. It seems like we have been in this process for so so long it almost doesn't seem real! I guess it's time to let the cat out of the bag! Come the end of June we will be moving and we are so excited! Welcome to the Homestead!



We will have around 3 acres of mowable property and 7+ will be rented out to farmers. There is a huge pole barn on the property and a very nice horse barn behind the house. As excited as I am about moving, I have mixed emotions about leaving our current house behind. We've had seven years of memories in that house. No matter how much I hate that neighborhood I will miss what we built together in that home. But I'm looking forward to R-man growing up in the country with plenty of room to run and I'm happy to know that Remi's last years and final resting place will be in our forever home.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS