Christmas in P-town!

We have been in P-town for the past four days... and like the bad blogger I am, I have not posted anything in all that time.  Sorry to those of you who actually read this blog!!!  Anyways, I'll try to get you back up to date with all the things that have been going on here.

Dan and I left for P-town in the evening on Thursday.  Traffic was busy as expected.  But we made it with no problems.  We both had to drive separately because Dan had to go back to Indy on Saturday afternoon so he could work that evening.  It is always a bummer when he can't stay with us the whole time, but by now I think I'm used to his wacky police schedule.

On Friday, (Christmas Eve), we headed to my Grandma Fowler's house for Christmas with my Dad's side of the family.  We don't see them all that often so it was nice to be with everyone.


My cousin, Stephanie had her kids there.  Alexis wanted me to take their picture.  Isn't she a cutie :)


Here's my G-ma Fowler opening her family tree!  I think that she really loved it and finally understood why she had to write out the four long pages of family names :)


Here's Dad stuffing his face.  I wouldn't normally put this on here, but since he never reads my blog he'll never know :)  HEHE!


Alexis got a new camera for Christmas.  She enjoyed herself going around taking everyone's picture.


I finally talked her into taking a picture with me :) We even caught Peyton in the background.  He was too cool for pictures.


Mom liked her family tree as well :)

Once we got home from Grandma's, we took some family photos.


Fowler family photo shoot.


Now just one of me, my Mom, Dad, and the grand dog!


Yes, we love Remington to pieces!

We got of lots of nice things on Christmas morning.  I ended up getting a heated blanket, money, and a couple books that I had really wanted, Born to Run and Chi Running.  Dan got a nice back pack that he had been asking for.  Remington ended up getting some sheets from Grandma and Grandpa as well as some old clothes to play with.  He also got new socks from Mom and Dad that he can wear when he goes to Grandma and Grandpa Rhoton's house :)


He got a pair of red ones and navy blue ones too :)

On Saturday, (Christmas Day), we went to my Aunt Ingrid's house to celebrate Christmas with my Mom's side of the family.  There was lots of good food and we saw a lot of people that we hadn't seen in a little while.


Here's my Dad, Mom, Grandma Saxman, Me, and Dan


My cousin Leslie's dog, Violet, was a good form of entertainment :) 


Here's Leslie opening her Violet calendar that I made her on Shutterfly! :)


Violet was dead tired at the end of it all and decided to take a little nap by her Dad!

When we got home, I wanted to take a few more family pictures of Dan, Remington and I.  We don't often get to take that many of us together so I took advantage of the opportunity.



There's just no doubt who the center of our world is.

The rest of the time in P-town I spent hanging out with my family, reading, and just relaxing.  It was soooo nice to do nothing for once.  To think I only have 7 days left until I have to go back to work.  UHHHHGGG!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS