The light at the end of the tunnel...


Dan: "Sounds like you have a lot on your plate."

Me: "I do and I'm stressed out!!!"

That was Dan and I's last words to each other as he left for work last night.  Of course I was complaining about all the things that I have to get done within these next couple of weeks.  I'm once again feeling stressed to the max, but I just keep telling myself... "This will pass..."  It's my new motto in life!  I like to think it keeps my anxiety levels at bay.

1) The end of the semester is coming to an end, which means I have several grad school assignments I need to wrap up within the next week.  I don't think they will be too terribly difficult, but they will be time consuming which is my problem.... I don't have the extra time!!!

2) Also, since the semester is ending it means Phonathon is ending.  This is a load off my shoulders, but unfortunately it means that the Final Stats for the semester needs to be put together.  I will be staying with my interns the next few nights after work to help them get that mapped out correctly. Then I have to start putting stuff together to a new semester of callers.... sigh...

3) Christmas for the Rhoton's is less than 2 weeks away... and Christmas for the Fowler's is less than 3!!!  YIKES!  I don't have my shopping done yet!!  And even more worrisome... I'm making 4 gifts for people and they are not complete!  AHHHHH!  I've decided that they have got to be finished by the end of the week or I'm going to be in trouble... BIG TROUBLE!  AND... I have to get my Christmas cards out as well!!!!  EKKK!

4) Because of all of the above projects I know my running for this week is not going to get done.  I was really hoping to get back into the swing of things this week, but it looks like my mileage once again is going to be pretty low.  UHHHHGGG!  Oh well... certain things must come first and right now running just isn't one of them.

"This will pass... this will pass... this will pass... this will pass... this will pass... this will pass... this will pass..."

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS