Mileage Mondays

Running stats for the week of November 29th - December 5th... I'm happy to report that after almost 2 full weeks of rest I am now able to run without any pain in my right foot!  I'm still taking it easy, for fear that if I push myself too hard I will re-injure myself.  Believe me, that is the last thing I want to do.  After each run I am stretching more than I use to in hopes that it will stop the pain from popping up again.  I'm also thinking about becoming involved in a Yoga class at my gym on Sunday mornings.  I think that doing something like that will help loosen my muscles up after running all week. Val (a friend from work) and I went to our first one this Sunday. Between all those activities I'm encouraged that I won't have to deal with this again.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 - 2 miles @ a 10:00 minute per mile pace

Friday, December 3, 2010 - 1 mile @a 10:00 minute per mile pace

Sunday, December 5, 2010 - Yoga

I'm hoping to step up the mileage this upcoming week.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS