It's the most wonderful time of the year....

I have been looking forward to Daylight Savings Time all year long!  Seriously, I probably look forward to this day more than holidays!  I LOVE IT!  I know that we lose an hour, but who cares!!!!  We gain a ton of daylight hours!!!!!!

I love the fact that I can come home and walk the dog any time between 5 and 10 o'clock at night and it will still be light out.  I can go running anytime I please and not have to worry about the temperatures getting to cold.  I can work on my flowers outside for long periods of time and not worry about not being able to see!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!  But most of all... Daylight Savings means that spring time is almost here!!!!!  I don't know about you, but I'm sick of my back yard being a gigantic mud puddle!  Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!


Enjoy springing forward everyone!!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS