Mileage Monday!

Running stats for the week of April 11th - 17th...this week has been pretty amazing weather wise.  You won't find any complaints here!  I have gotten in some good beginner runs since I didn't run much all winter.  However, you remember that foot pain I was experiencing last Fall... it is back again unfortunately.  I consulted with a running friend of mine and he suggested that I start doing calf and feet exercises to strengthen up my muscles.  Sometimes when your calf muscle are weak it puts more strain on other areas resulting in shin splints (no stranger to these) and possibly the pain I'm experiencing in the top of my foot.  He also suggested not running so much in my Vibrams until I build up my strength a little more.  This is a bummer, but something I wasn't surprised about.  It does make me very sad though because I do love them so.

Tuesday, April 12th, 2011 - Ab Ripper X and upper body + 2 mile walk with Remi

Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 - 2 miles @ a 11:00 minute per mile pace + 2 mile walk with Remi

Thursday, April 14th, 2011 - 1 mile run/walk with Remi + Ab Ripper X and upper body

Saturday, April 16th, 2011 - Yoga

Sunday, April 17th, 2011 - 2.14 miles @ a 10 minute per mile pace + 2 mile walk with Remi 

Total miles ran for this week = 5.14 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS