Week #2 of Kendra's Cook Challenge : Baked Bananas

Okay, since the first week of April was rather short (two whole days) it may seem like I've done a lot of cooking since I'm already posting the second cooking post, but I had to get on track with the month.  I woke up on Sunday morning in the mood to cook so I figured I had better take advantage of the situation before it past.

Baked Bananas (www.skinnytaste.com)

Ingredients
  • ripe bananas
  • honey
  • cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Peel and cut bananas in half.  Arrange bananas in an oven safe dish.


Sprinkle with cinnamon and honey.


Bake for 10 to 15 minutes depending on how soft you want them.  

The recipe said to put these over oatmeal, but Dan suggested we put them on some chocolate chip waffles we had! 


 Dan rated this breakfast a 7 as well...

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS