Spring has finally Sprung!

I think I speak for everyone here in Indiana when I say that I have been dying for some warm weather.  Finally this past weekend we got some wonderful temperatures in the 80's!  I took advantage of the weather by going for a few long runs and taking Remington on long walks (the vet tells us he needs to lose a few pounds).  I was tempted to start working on my flower beds that I would like to create, but decided against it since I thought it would be better to tackling that project on a weekend that Dan was working and I was in need of something to do.

Below are some pics that are a sure sign that Spring has finally sprung!


My two favorite boys on an evening walk...


All the lovely flowering tress around the neighborhood...


Remington taking in all the sights and sounds of Spring time!


And me carrying Remington's "presents" that he leaves during his walks... why do I always get stuck with this job?  Sigh...

HAPPY SPRING TIME EVERYONE! 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS