Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of July 29th - August 4th... I started a running training plan this week for that November Half Marathon I was talking about. I'm going to try to keep up with it the best I can and then sign up at the last minute if I feel like I'm ready. Plus... November weather can be pretty darn cold and I'm not really that into running in 30 degree temps so I'll be stalking the weather apps when that time gets closer. I thought with everything else going on this week that I did pretty well getting my runs in!

This week I had my first real deal CrossFit classes and they were awesome! I hated and loved each and every one of them. I love pushing myself to the point that my clothes are soaked in sweat and I hurt for the next several days. It really does hurt so good. I can't lift much weight... I definitely have no upper body strength. I think the trainers think I'm faking that I'm weak, but sadly its the real deal. Can't wait for this weeks classes!

The University's academic year will be starting in a little less than a months time. I'm sad because I know the time I've had to enjoy doing the things I want too is coming to an end and now I'm going to have to focus more time on work, school, and other grown up stuff. Why oh why can't I just be a stay at home dog mom???


Monday, July 29th, 2013 - Warm up : double unders, dumb bell push presses, pushups / Strength : bench presses (max #75) / CrossFit WOD : 5 rounds (5 thrusters #45 & 10 bar facing burpees) / Ran 3.1 miles

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 - Warm up : clean warm up with PVC and bar / Strength : two squat cleans and 1 jerk series (max #50) / CrossFit WOD : 5 min AMRAP (500 meter row & 10 kettle bells) rest 1 min / 5 min AMRAP (10 box jumps & 10 knees to elbows) rest 1 min / 5 min AMRAP (10 wall balls & 10 situps)... total rounds 8 + 355 meters

Wednesday, July 31st, 2013 - REST DAY / Stretch

Thursday, August 1st, 2013 - Warm up : PVC & bar snatch drills / Strength : snatch balance & 3 stop snatch pulls #15 / CrossFit WOD : EMOM for 15 minutes (5 deadlifts #85 /5 box jumps 20")

Friday, August 2nd, 2013 - Warm up : double unders, shoulder mobility, rear delt raises / Strength : banded bench press / CrossFit WOD : "JT" 21, 15, 9 - dip push press, ring dips, push ups... time 9:13

Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 - Ran 4 miles / Walked Remi 1.5 miles / Stretch

Sunday, August 4th, 2013 - Ran 5 miles / Walked Remi 2 miles / Stretch

Total miles ran this week : 12.1 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS