Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of August 19th - August 25th... the biggest thing I'm struggling to do right now is my back to back workouts where I have CrossFit and then need to fit a run in. I'm usually so wiped out from my WOD that day that the thought of doing a run of some sort seems like a daunting task. My best plan is just to run when I don't do CrossFit, but most of the time my body is so stinkin' sore that I just don't want to run at all. I struggled this week with my WOD's... lots of weights where involved and I just don't have that much upper body strength. It seems most people in my classes love lifting during their WOD's, but I would much rather do exercises that just use my endurance and own body. I once again was a disappointment with my running this week. On the days I didn't have CrossFit I chose to spend quality time with my husband and it was well worth it!


Monday, August 19th, 2013 - Warm up : run (400 meters) 30 good mornings, 45 hip extensions, 60 second L sits / Strength : 2x12 back squats (55#) / CrossFit WOD : (10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1) ... box dips, kettle bells (18#), and jumping air squats with (15# bar)... 10:38 minutes / Ran 3.1 miles

Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 - 2 mile walk with Remi / REST DAY!

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 - Warm up : push press (35#), situps, jumping lunges / Strength : push jerk (50#) / CrossFit WOD : 5 rounds... 2 minute AMRAP (30 tuck jumps, 10 max effort ring pulls, 10 box dips)... Rest 1 minute... 2 minute AMRAP (max effort burpees)... 17 minutes... first time I EVER felt like I was going to puke during a workout

Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 -Warm up : different cleans with PVC bar / Strength : power cleans 10x2 (55#) / CrossFit WOD : "NANCY" ... 5 rounds... (400 meter run & 15 over head squats (18#)... 18:50 minutes

Friday, August 23rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, August 24th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, August 25th, 2013 - 2 mile walk with Remi and Dan / REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 3.1 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS