Boundless

I recently got started watching this new documentary series called Boundless on the new Esquire Network! Let me tell... before the show even aired I was hooked just from the previews! Anyone else heard of it? Well, if you are a runner you'll probably love it as much as I do, if not more!


Basically, the show follows two men who quit their jobs and decide to take the next 5-6 months running some of the most extreme competitive races around the world. Sounds amazing right! You bet! And honestly, I can't tell you how inspiring it is to watch. If they can run 180 miles in 7 days I know I can do 13 in one :) This show gives me goosebumps it's that awesome!





If you happen to get the Esquire Network make sure to tune in to see their awesome adventures and how they push their bodies to the limits! Did I mention its AMAZING! I spend my week just waiting for the next episode to air! EKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS