Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of September 30th - October 6th... it was Homecoming Week on campus this past week so things were pretty busy around my neck of the woods. Plus, we have still been trouble shooting some problem areas with our Phonathon Program. As always I had the best of intentions of kicking butt on my workouts, but that didn't quite happened the way I had planned it. I was working most days and evenings until 8 or 9 o'clock. BLAH! Please please please... let this weeks schedule be more low key.

I did however during the one day I got a WOD in finally have my first hand rip when I did 45 toes to bar! Is it strange that I was super excited about this and thought it was way awesome! I love it that I'm developing calluses on my hands... maybe it's not lady like but it makes me feel like a bada$$!


Monday, September 30th, 2013 - Warm up : 400 meter run, hip and shoulder mobility / Strength : overhead squat (18#) / WOD : 21, 15, 9 (front squats (55#) & toes to bar)... time 14:10

Tuesday, October 1st, 2013 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, October 4th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, October 5th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, October 6th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 0 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS