Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of October 21st - October 27th... This weeks weather was all over the place here. Some days it was perfect fall temps for running and other days it was just down right too cold for my taste. I have not hit the treadmill yet... and I have hopes of staying away from them until snow creates other plans for me.

I'm planning on taking a little break from CrossFit for the month of November and December. I'm still going to be doing it at least once a week in my "box", but I'll probably start doing more of it at home. Because of the holidays and our cruise, making time to actually go to the CrossFit Box will be a bit difficult. I'm just going to buy a 10 day pass so I can go when possible during the next few months and then get back into my monthly membership after the first of the year.


Monday, October 21st, 2013 - Ran 4.25 miles around UIndy's campus

Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 - STRETCH! The rain killed my shot of getting a run in... BLAH!

Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013 - Warm up : 45 med ball cleans (14#), 90 sits ups, 3 one minute hand stand holds / Strength : shoulder press (45#) / WOD : 10 minute AMRAP (100 meter run, 10 hang cleans (45#), 5 push press (45#)... 5 rounds

Thursday, October 24th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, October 25th, 2013 - Ran 4 miles / STRETCH / Walked Remi 2.5 miles

Saturday, October 26th, 2013 - 100 sit ups, 100 hand release push ups, 100 air squats

Sunday, October 27th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 8.25 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS