Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week for October 7th - October 13th... I would say right now I'm just maintaining with my running. I want to keep my endurance level up enough that I could run six miles at least without too much trouble. In my mind I'm done with any races this year since the weather is getting cooler and a little unpredictable... of course that could change at the drop of a hat :) I want to keep running outside as long as possible before I have to hit the treadmills... but who knows how long that will last. You all know how much I hate those treadmills!!! HATE THEM!


Monday, October 7th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 - Ran 4.1 miles around campus

Wednesday, October 9th, 2013 - Warm up : 3 rounds (10 hip extensions, 10 renegade rows, 8 dumb bell push press / Strength : shoulder press complex (45#) / WOD : 3 rounds (400 meter run, 15 kettle bell snatches left arm (15#), 15 kettle bell snatches right arm (15#), 30 sit ups)... time 15:28

Thursday, October 10th, 2013 - Warm up :    / Strength : power cleans & back squats / WOD : "Karen" (150 wallballs)... time 11:22

Friday, October 11th, 2013 - 2 mile walk with Remi / Stretch

Saturday, October 12th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, October 13th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran for the week : 4.1 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS