Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of October 14th - October 20th... it was a short three day week for me and I loved it! The University was on Fall Break so I ended up having 4 full days of rest from work. YAY! One of the things I love about being off for the day is getting to go to CrossFit early with Dan. It is one of the rare times we get to see each other and even though we don't talk during these classes much there is something cool about getting our butts kicked together. I ended up going to CrossFit two days in a row which involved some major arm workouts. Now I'm suffering from a weird ache in my shoulders/triceps/biceps area. I'm hoping with a little rest it will go away but so far after not doing much of anything the past five days I'm still feeling pretty tender... BOO!

Another awesome thing I forgot to mention about last week was that Dan was off all week long... LUCKY! I got majorly spoiled being able to actually have dinner with my husband after work every night. I'm already going through withdrawals and missing having a normal married life ;) Counting down the days until my little family of three is together again!

Monday, October 14th, 2013 - Warm up : 3 rounds (banded walks & 25 sit ups) / Strength : sumo deadlifts / WOD: On a 30 minute running clock : 3 rounds (10 power snatches (35#) & 20" box jumps)... at the 10 minute mark begin : 3 rounds (15 push presses (35#) & 15 toes to bar)... at the 20 minute mark begin : (500 meter row, 20 over the rower burpees, 500 meter row)... This WOD was insane! It was like 3 WOD's built into one! PHEW!

Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 - Warm up : 30 med ball squats & PVC/Bar drills / Strength : pause clean jerks & rear push press / WOD : 12 minute AMRAP (20 singles, 5 pull ups, 40 singles, 10 pull ups, 60 singles, 15 pull ups... etc) ... 5 rounds + 6 pull ups

Wednesday, October 16th, 2013 - REST DAY... and boy did I need it... I hurt all over from the past two days of CrossFit!

Thursday, October 17th, 2013 - REST DAY... still so so so sore!

Friday, October 18th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, October 19th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, October 20th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 0 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS